Thursday, March 02, 2006

Chop's list of folders

Another email received today was from folder enthusiast Chop Rossiter. As we have mentioned before in these pages, Chop his compiling a very good reference source on folders on the web, and he is asking for help from some of our members:
"I've read mentions of people's older folders which don't appear in my A to Z yet; if anyone has old or classic folders, could they send me some pics, badges, stickers, fold-mech, gears, folded & unfolded, then I'll make up a PDF and add them to my list. I get quite a few requests for help finding what original parts were fitted to some of these older models."

You can contact Chop at 'chop AT long-john.com' (we reproduce it this way to reduce the risks of spam - replace the AT and surrounding spaces by the usual @), and you can see his list in its current form at http://www.long-john.com/pagefoldlinks.htm.