Thursday, September 28, 2006

Reorganisation

Many thanks to the team which now runs The Folding Society, and which took over from me about a year ago, for the improvements they have brought about. The web pages were moved to a new server many months ago, and the changeover went very smoothly thanks to the skill and efficiency of Paul Evans. It is possible, though, that there are a few links to event reports etc (perhaps some I have created more recently), which actually point to pages on my own web site, so I should warn readers that I've just done some fairly major reorganisation of my own site. Please accept my apologies if I've broken any links - if you find a broken link which might be the result of this reorganisation (most likely to be an event report), you could check to see if it is accessible from my own web site.